Moab





I took Adalee down to Moab for a few days the end of April. We stayed in hotels and spent the days hiking in Arches National Park. It was cold and wet for most of it, but still was fun. Every time I drive into Arches I am overtaken by how pretty and impressive the scenery is. It is too bad that it is impossible to enjoy it by yourself. The amounts of people in the park is depressing, you literally cant get more than two feet away from someone at all times. Moab is growing like crazy but still full of hippies (which Adalee would loudly point out to me constantly).
We also had her 2nd annual pony cart birthday party at her grandpas. It is always a hit with the kids and parents since we have dutch oven potatoes, gourmet burgers and hot dogs and a nice yard to relax in. Adalee is seven this year and smart and beautiful as ever.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home