Skiing




Took Adalee skiing at Deer Valley today. She is a good little skier that basically has no fear of anything. I wish she would be more active. Adalee is in tumbling, dance, takes piano lessons, cross-country skiing and wants to play soccer this spring. My skiing abilities have peaked, but are not diminishing at all. I am still a below average skier but make up for it with my uncanny ability to avoid any major falls. Surprisingly, the biggest fear I have when skiing isn't black diamond runs or moguls. It is the ride up the ski lift when they put you with a random stranger. The awkward silence before the dreadful small talk starts. Luckily Adalee didn't inherit my same feelings and entertains whoever we are paired with.

1 Comments:
At 2:32 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I find that is sometimes easier to go ahead and kill the other person during the silent phase rather than engage in small talk, but that's just me folks.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home