The world and how it bugs me

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

This is bull..........


Two years ago I started the process of having a root canal. The dentist completed the first part of it and sent me home in a lot of pain, but with the assurance he would be in the office the next day and to call him with any problems. Oh, there was a big problem. The idiot was in such a hurry that he didn't put the right size of temporary filling on, thus causing me to bite on the injured tooth everytime I closed my mouth. I called and called with no answer. He forgot to tell me that he was going on vacation for a week. I called his on-call number, no answer. I left messages, some of them bordering on the edge of me losing my mind. So I endured five days of the worst pain I have ever experienced. He came back into town and apologized. Too late, chump. Jump forward a couple months, the root canal was all done. The dentist moved to Colorado (idiot) and a new doc took over his practice. I have been telling him my tooth hurts and he says the tooth is dead, shouldn't be any pain. I say it hurts, not making it up. Come to find out, its infected at the bottom of the nerve endings. I need another root canal on the same tooth, only this time it is more infected. There are not strong enough curse words to describe how I am feeling inside. I would like to drive to Colorado and kick that guy in the throat, that would make me feel better.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:37 AM , Blogger CJ's Rant said...

    That is a horrible dentist story. If I had to start my root canal over I would yank the tooth out with a pair of pliers rather than go through that again. If you go to Colorado you would be justified to kick him in the throat. Just get a jury made up of recent root canal patients.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home