The world and how it bugs me

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Optimistic

Some people see a glass filled half with water and say, "That glass is half-full" Others will say "The glass is half-empty". I say "There is no glass" And Ty says "My glass has a hole in it" Who is right? Adalee looks at it and says "I wanted Sprite"

3 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    man, you are a frickin' poet. So glad I found your blog. Keep it up brother!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 7:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I like your ideas on life, and as I always say, like Anakin Skywalker in Star Wars the Phantom Menace, there is always a Queen Amadala for us all.

     
  • At 10:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I say get me a clean glass this one is disgusting

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home