Jacks
I am back. Ever notice when you are driving down a two-way street that every other car is straddling the double yellow lines? I don't get it, I think I am going to get in a head on collision about forty times a day. Not too good on the ol ticker to suffer from that many panic attacks in one day. Luckily, there drivers like me who watch out for jacks and stay off to the side a little. What if everyone drove over the top of those lines? Chaos. The world is fortunate to have me.

2 Comments:
At 5:11 PM ,
Boo said...
You know what bugs me......Drivers Ed! Ha Ha Ha I make myself laugh.
At 9:09 PM ,
Anonymous said...
you make some good points, I know I will try to drive more responsibily after reading this.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home