Welcome
I have been asked numerous times to start a blog. I can only keep the public waiting for so long before I have to give them what they want. My first thought was to start a blog writing about how other peoples blogs bug me, but I would be one of them so I decided against it. Anyhoo, I got the high-speed at my house now so I will blog when I feel the need or desire. Or until I quit paying my bill. Enjoy.

2 Comments:
At 10:08 PM ,
Old Griz said...
What really bugs me is a blog with nothing on it!
At 12:24 PM ,
Boo said...
As Blog Master to his young Poliwog I say good luck, and "When in Rome do as the Romans do" If you should arrive at problems all you have to do is mediatate and help will come. And as I always have said "For those about to Blog I salute You" Good Bye My young Poliwog.
Master Bryant-BlogMaster
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home