The world and how it bugs me

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

August

Its mid-August and I am looking forward to September. The Fall is my favortime of year, I like everything about it. The cool weather, changing leaves, and of course football. The last few years though, I have been cheated out of a Fall season. It went from being hot to snowy and cold. Its not fair. I put up with Summer only on the condition that I will be rewarded with a nice September, October and November. If I don't get one, then the deal is off for Summer and I will bitch and complain about it every chance I get. I think its looking good this year though. I can feel autumn coming. There is nothing better than a brisk Fall afternoon, watching the Packers play the Niners with the smell of burning leaves in the air. Everybody cross your fingers for me.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i also enjoy fall

     
  • At 9:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    very well put, I enjoy your blog

     
  • At 9:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I came across your blog. I thought your essays are heartfelt and really speak to me. I am from Yuma, AZ and also enjoy autumn. Thanks for the reading. Check out my blog if you get a minute.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home