Christmas Time
Busiest time of year for me right now at work. For many of the houses we manage, this is the only time these people use their homes. Everything has to be perfect, including the weather which somehow we are responsible for. All the driveways are heated and work great all winter long, except for when the houses are being used. Same with the internet, satellite tv, furnaces, boilers, phone systems, landscape lighting, Christmas light timers, heat tapes for the gutters, and hot water heaters. All at once everything quits working and there is no reason for it. The worst part is when your standing on a deck in a blizzard trying to light a bbq that is worth more than I make all year ( which will not even light), and the ski lift is five feet away from you and people are shouting out little smart ass comments as they glide by. I of course ignore them, but i really want to take off running; jump from the top rail and lunge at the idiot and proceed to calmly, but efficiently, strangle them with their own scarfs. Too much? Don't judge me, you don't know me. Merry Christmas.

1 Comments:
At 4:50 PM ,
Dontuwishyourgirlfriendwashotlikeme said...
Ok, I have to admit that was funny!
I have also wanted to strangle people at Deer Valley with their own scarves.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home