The world and how it bugs me

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Global Warming


I am starting to buy into this global warming theory. I don't know if all the propaganda finally got to me or if it is actually happening. They are running radio ads in Park City claiming that in 30 years there will not be enough snow to open the ski resorts and in 70 years it will be too warm to even have snow on the ground. I can't help think that humans have caused a lot of damage, but most of the warming is just part of a planetary cycle. I do think we have to reduce our dependance on oil for more than one reason. I am doing my part. As of today, I have officially quit using aerosal hairspray. Your welcome.
Also with the passing of Brewster, methane emissions for the county have hit an all-time low. Officials are puzzled.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    A fartin horse will never tire, a fartin mans the man to hire. (unless you work in a small office)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home