The world and how it bugs me

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007





The holidays are over everything is getting back to normal for me at work. Adalee had a great Christmas meaning she got what she asked for and then some. I actually got a three day weekend over New Years and spent most of it with Adalee. We wanted to go tubing at Soldier Hollow, but the crowds drove me away before I could even park. Instead, I took her to Memorial Hill to sled down the same hills I did when I was little. She loved the idea of going to the same place I used to play and making your own way through the trees, not on some groomed trail. We don't have a lot of snow in Midway so running into rocks and trees is almost certain while sliding down the hill. We found some good runs though and Adalee insisted on going back again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home