The world and how it bugs me

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Strip





Ty and I like to alternate our vacations between the two strips. The Arizona strip and the infamous Vegas strip. Both always lead to one of us getting sick and the other one questioning the meaning of our society. It was fun and you can read Tys blog for his version if you would like. We basically saw a view of the Grand Canyon that isn't visited by many people, especially compared to the North Rim and South Rim. We camped on what seemed like the favorite hunting grounds of the Anasazi judging by the amount of arrow heads littering the entire area. The weather was cold and sometimes miserable, you would think camping in the middle of the winter would mean decent weather. Boden and Jett couldn't be any cuter and I wish I could have spent more time with the kids, maybe next time and I will bring Adalee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home