The world and how it bugs me

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Season End

Deer Valley closed this past weekend which means my job went from a constant choas to stressing to find something to do. All of the homes I manage are on Deer Valley ski runs, so now it is a ghost town until summer. I am trying to find a place to move to in Park City this summer so Adalee can go to school over there. They have the best schools in the state and with me working there anyway, I might as well live there too. Its expensive though and I will not have roommates so it will be difficult. I could get married to have help with rent, but I would rather work 3 jobs than do that. I am holding out for a rich widow to adopt me.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:25 PM , Blogger ferrin said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home