The world and how it bugs me

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Spring Skiing




My friends from high school, Joe Hansen and Greg Norton, still get stay in touch quite a bit. Those two are both older than me but those little guys sure do look up to me. It is almost a quiet awe they have when they are around me. Anyway, we had plans to all go skiing together as I had attained free passes for all of us at Deer Valley. Joe backed out because of Easter. Apparently, it is now a 3 day event, kind of sick how society has commerialized it. Greg and I stopped to rent skis and to buy him ski pants. He wears the exact same size waist as me, even though he is a foot shorter. Heh heh. The snow wasnt the best, too late in the season to expect anymore though. I spent most of the day teaching Greg to ski and not be afraid of getting on/off the ski lift.
I also had Gidian for Easter Sunday, above is Adalee, Gidian and Adalees dog, Mitzi.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are one hell of a teacher Adam, the way you fly down the slope with such speed and agility is a true inspiration to all of us beginners. I also enjoy the way your curly hair kind of flows in the breeze.

     
  • At 8:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home