The world and how it bugs me

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Vacating






I had a few more days of vacation to use so I took Adalee and headed South. We didnt have any real plans or money to do very much anyway. We went to Zions, Snow Canyon and Grafton (a ghost town by Zions) and saw friends and stayed with Ty and Sloan. Adalee had a great time with all the kids and didnt stop playing the entire trip. Sloan was really nice to us, we appreciated all she did for us.

Now I am back at work getting ready for winter. I never quite recovered mentally from last winters insane amount of snow. I get depressed just thinking about the bitter cold and jackass amounts of snow piled up so high I literally cant get to my house. Oh shit..............

1 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sounds like fun. Im jealous you got to see me grandsons. That first pic of Jett is hilarious. Really like that last pic of Zion too.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home