The world and how it bugs me

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Love

Well, it is official. I am in love and do not care who knows it. Let me back up. For years Bandra and Ben carry energy drinks with them called RockStar. I like Redbull and sometimes will drink a random overpriced drink but have never liked Rockstars at all. Spending time in Disney Land with Bandra I saw how she was able to keep up her pace, downing RockStars all day. A month ago I bought a double strength Rockstar and liked it ....a lot. Then I started buying one every day, and then getting the triple strength 24 ounce monster. I love it, makes me wake up, gives me a little shot of energy and motivation for the dull day. One day it made me sick, when I crashed in the afternoon I decided that was it, no more for me. Next day walking down the aisle in the grocery store and I see the display for RockStar winking at me. "I cant stay mad at you!!" I said to myself. I am in love

2 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Rockstar its like crack for Mormons

     
  • At 8:40 AM , Blogger Larsen's in Wyoming said...

    Adam,
    maybe you should start drinking green tea. Don't we all wish we had B'Andra's energy?! We had fun seeing you over the 4th.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home