Back on
Hey. It has been a long time since I wrote. I still havent hooked up my computer at my new place and have been too lazy to write. Same old stuff at work except now I am a mile from my office and can go home for lunch. I dont have to sit in traffic for a hour every morning trying to get into Park City. Adalee is loving her new school and is learning a lot. She recently got to bring home the class pet, a guinea pig, named Lucky. She carried it around in a little jewelry bag and petted him while we watched football. Her dog Mitzy has a scare crow costume from the wizard of oz and will be in the halloween dog parade on Park City main street. I am going to go as Dwight Schrute, but I need to borrow some clothes and birkenstocks from Ben.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home