Movin on up

I finally found a place to live in Park City and will be moving this weekend. Its on Woodside Ave in "old town", few streets above main street. Its a small condo with a little deck, but will be a 3 minute commute to work. Adalee got accepted to a private school in Park City and will be starting soon. I broke my old cell phone and with it lost all the phone numbers, so If your reading this and I haven't called in awhile it is probably because I don't remember your number. So, call me. My condo is visible in the picture, just not sure where. Adios.

1 Comments:
At 2:40 PM ,
Anonymous said...
Leaving the righteous valley to live with the godless, materialistic, booze swilling, perverted, cigar smoking, ass spanking Park City Crowd? Sounds fun.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home