The world and how it bugs me

Friday, January 18, 2008

The jaded Winter of 08

Hello jacks. I thought I would wait to write when I was not so busy but that isn't going to happen so I will throw something out there real quick anyway. Park City has gotten more snow in the past weeks than I have ever seen since working there. It has made my job more difficult not to mention that the road I live on turned into a one-lane snow enclosed ice field.
Adalee is great and had a good Christmas haul with a lot of clothes and ski stuff. She is doing cheerleading competitons almost every weekend and does a great job! She is so cute. Visit jmznad.multiply.com to see a video on her madres website. She is doing good at school, piano, tumbling and probably other stuff I can't remember. This past month I go to work, go to Midway and take care of the chores for my dad, head over and see Adalee and then back home in time to sleep and start it all over. My cell phone broke again and lost all my contacts...again. call me if you havent heard from me because I most likely lost your number. Later.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home