The world and how it bugs me

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fall




The weather is finally changing in Park City into my favorite time of year. The last few years we went straight from summer into winter, hopefully this year we will have more of a Fall. Adalee started school and says that "I cant think of one thing I dont love at school" so thats good. We have been mountain biking as much as we can. Adalee is a tough rider, she is smart and knows how to ride the trails better than most adults. We went to Dwight Yoakam at Deer Valley the other day, Adalees first concert. Then I went to Bob Dylan the next night, sat in a downpour for two hours but at least I got to see a legend (even though he looked like death).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home