Hat

A couple months ago I was in a Super Walmart (hell) and saw a hat for 3.99 so I bought it. It happened to be a Boston Red Sox hat which didnt matter much to me. I would choose it over a yankee hat for sure but couldnt tell you one player on this years Red Sox team, let alone am I big fan. Well something strange happens now when I wear that hat in public. I have people constantly giving me a wink, head nod, smile, high five, chest thump, and conversations about the last game which I have to fake. Lately thought I admit right from the start that I am not a fan, just randomly chose the hat and thats all. I can see there hearts break when I say all that and I apoligize for getting there hopes up. I had a 27 dollar late charge at BlockBuster that was erased because of the hat I was wearing. I feel like that skit that Eddie Murphy did when he dressed up as a white man to see what happened and all the store keepers wouldnt make him pay for stuff, its funny.

1 Comments:
At 4:57 PM ,
Anonymous said...
I don't care what kind of hat I wear, if some stranger smiled, nodded, winked and chest thumped me I would roundhouse kick their ass into the middle of next week. But then I'm not a people person.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home