Vacation 08
Adalee got her tonsils out last friday. She is a tough little girl and had a tough time at the hospital. She is doing ok now, but only kid who wouldnt touch ice cream or popsicles at all after her surgery, hurt too bad I guess.
I decided to take the entire week off of work this week and help take care of her with her madre. With gas prices so high, I decided to spend the money I would have spent on traveling and stay in town at Zermatt for a couple nights, package included meals so I am chilling here now. So far it has been nice, big room, empty swimming pools and no stress. Never took off work and didnt go somewhere or do something. Just time to relax and sleep in, do whatever I want. Usually after vacations you feel like you need time off to recover from the vacation so this is working perfect.
I decided to take the entire week off of work this week and help take care of her with her madre. With gas prices so high, I decided to spend the money I would have spent on traveling and stay in town at Zermatt for a couple nights, package included meals so I am chilling here now. So far it has been nice, big room, empty swimming pools and no stress. Never took off work and didnt go somewhere or do something. Just time to relax and sleep in, do whatever I want. Usually after vacations you feel like you need time off to recover from the vacation so this is working perfect.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home