Bikes
HI, it has been a long time and a lot has happened but not enough to really make it interesting for anybody to read. So, Adalee starts school monday back at the Colby school in Park City. I have had a lot of fun lately mountain biking with her all over the trails in Park City. She is a good little rider and handles anything that is thrown at her. We took the chair lift to the top of the mountain the other day and rode home. It was fun except for the fact it was a expert trail and the idiot teenager at the ticket office lied to us. The ride was so hard and painful to our bodies that we didnt ride for three days after. Adalee watched me go over my handle bars into a tree at top speed and I watched her take a fall that would have made most adults cry for hours. She didnt cry at all, just jumped back on her bike.

2 Comments:
At 8:31 PM ,
CJ's Rant said...
I wish I could have seen you go over the handle bars into a tree.
At 4:13 PM ,
Unknown said...
"She's small, but she's STRONG."
name that movie
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home