Barack Osama

First of all, I didnt want Mccain to win the partys nomination to be the candidate. I thought, and still do, that Romney would have had a better chance. Then when Palin was first picked and everyone loved her and jumped on the bandwagon I still thought she was the wrong pick. Now most polls show that she is hurting Mccain. Why dont people listen to me? I am not very good at too many things but when it comes to political predictions, I am kickass! So......now Obama is going to win because the country thinks he is the savior of the free world. I cant wait to blame everything on obama. Everything will be his fault that goes wrong in the world. Just like how everything is Bushs fault, the media blames him for anything that went wrong the past eight years. Its sad to say but I wish Hillary would have been on the Democratic ticket,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home