The world and how it bugs me

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Facebook


Well,, I decided to finally give in and try something that I usually detest. I joined Facebook. For those who do not know, Facebook is an online networking community of people who put their pictures along with some personal information. Once you have that, you link your site with others and then others and others.....Once someone views your profile they can ask to be your friend and if you accept you are able to look at all their friends and it goes round and round. Two hours after I joined I was being contacted by people I have not seen or heard from for 15 years. Good or bad, it is interesting to know what all your friends are doing at every second of the day, as long as they are logged on. It is addicting, but intertaining.....

1 Comments:

  • At 8:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home