The world and how it bugs me

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mouse


Alright I admit it, I have a mouse in my house. My place isn't the cleanest place but it isn't too bad. I was sitting at the counter looking at my laptop and I saw it out of the corner of my eye runa across the floor. I went and got some glue traps and put one down in front of the dishwasher and walked back to my chair. No sooner than I sat down, I heard a noise and the mouse was already stuck in the glue. I went over to pick it up to throw away but I scared it so much, it managed to get out of it and ran off. Since that day, I have bought poison and manual traps, and every morning they are cleaned out, no food left but the trap never closed! I am so pissed, I dont know what else to do. It runs out and looks at me and runs back under the dishwasher. He is mocking me. What gets me so mad is the utter lack of respect he clearly has for me, no fear at all. I am sure I will get it eventually, but in the meantime I am going crazy.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The problem is that a mouse has an IQ of 72 so your really up against buddy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home