Winter :(




The winter never ends........This winter has been different than from the past versions of hell. We never see the sun, just overcast gray, cold skies. We also never get big snow storms that put down a foot or so, just little 3-day storms that snow 4 inches a day. I can put up with the winter as long as I can see the sun occasionally.
Adalee is playing Jr. Jazz basketball for the first time and I am the coach. There are only 3 teams in our division which is combined 3rd, 4th and 5th grade girls. Adalee is doing very good and obviously has natural talent. She has excellent shooting form and scores a lot of the points, I am so proud of her. She still is in cheerleading, skiing, piano and is currently taking her new dog to weekly dog-training. She is so busy but still doing quite well at school, she had all A's last semester.
We also have spent some time at Bens house trying to put his house back together, here are some pictures of Gidro and Elz.

1 Comments:
At 5:51 PM ,
Larsen's in Wyoming said...
Cute pictures! We miss you all! Adalee is amazing, she is very responsible. I'm getting tired of winter as well, we just got pounded by snow here. I can't wait until Spring!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home