Molly

Molly was the family dog that my parents have had for the last eleven? or twelve? years, she apparently ran off or someone took her but she is gone. Could not have asked for a better dog.UPDATE.........Molly was hit by a car,,apparently a neighbor saw it but for some reason decided to wait a week to tell anyone. The two pictures were taken on the Fourth of July weekend this year.

3 Comments:
At 8:50 PM ,
Lisa said...
Molly will be so missed by all. I remember when our Katy had Molly she was my favorite. I was attached to her right away so of course she had to have a name Molly fit perfect. The thought of giving her away was hard, I was thrilled when I found out Grandpa wanted her. I knew Molly had found the perfect home & best of all I knew she would be happy and we could see her everytime we went to Midway. Rest in peace Molly
At 1:38 PM ,
Unknown said...
I'm going to miss that freaky, OCD dog. She was one in a million.
At 9:59 AM ,
B'land said...
:'(
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home